relax放宽; (使)轻松; (使)松弛; (使)放松;
vt. 缓和，减轻; (使大便等)通畅;
vi. 变得轻松; 变得随和; 变得和蔼; 通便;
1. Massage is used to relax muscles, relieve stress and improve the circulation.
2. How much can the President relax his grip over the nation?
3. Relax as much as possible and keep breathing steadily.
4. There'll be ample opportunity to relax, swim and soak up some sun.
5. Relax, smile; loosen up in mind and body and behaviour.
6. Relax and take a breather whenever you feel that you need one.
7. He was grateful for a chance to relax and collect his thoughts.
8. We took time to relax in the cosily decorated drawing room.
9. If you feel a tenseness around the eyes, relax your muscles.
10. I could not relax and still felt wide awake.